Royal Canin Pricing Updates
We work closely with our manufacturer partners to provide competitive pricing in an effort to make your offering attractive to clients, while also driving more profit to the practice. Recently, we worked with Royal Canin to update pricing on many products. These changes went into effect on February 4th 2019.
In addition, to ensure Royal Canin is able to continuously invest in innovation backed by industry-leading science, Royal Canin implemented a price increase on many of their diets and reduced the AutoShip discount from 15% to 10% for new and existing AutoShip subscriptions. These changes are reflected in the new pricing.
- Covetrus has reduced our Service fees for all Royal Canin sales on the Vets First Choice platform to 15%.
- Covetrus ensures 13% margin to practices for all Royal Canin online sales.
- Covetrus will reflect MSRP pricing on all Royal Canin Prescription Skus (this is not applicable to OTC Diets)
To learn more about the additional pricing changes, click here.
Questions? Please call our Practice Support Team at 1-888-280-2221
2018 Featured Articles
2017 Featured Articles
Vets First Choice receives $223M investment
Vets First Choice Raises $223 million to Fuel Expansion
Go to war for your online pharmacy
Inc. 5000 includes 12 fast-growing Maine companies
- Shaw named EY's regional 'entrepreneur of year’
- Online stores can be good for business but many veterinarians don't know it
- Honors go to pair of Maine innovators in fields of health, pet medication services
- Maine businesses, jobs thrive on growing devotion to pets
- It's a marathon, not a sprint: Don't give up on selling parasite prevention
- Venture capital slows nationally, but Maine has comparatively large deal in Q4