Fast Growth, Six Years Running
Vets First Choice has grown rapidly since our founding in 2010. We serve 20,000 veterinary practices with technology tools that help veterinarians manage their businesses, achieve better outcomes for patients and compete in the marketplace. So far, it’s been an incredible ride – and this is only the beginning
Our growth has been recognized by Inc. magazine with the company landing on the Inc. 500/5,000 lists for six straight years, beginning in 2012. These lists recognize the fastest growing private companies in the United States, and Vets First Choice has been proud to be in such exclusive company. For the 2016 list, we had a three-year growth rate of 316 percent.
Growing quickly is just a reflection of what’s most important to us: how we’re helping veterinarians and pet owners take better care of the cats, dogs, horses and other pets they love so much, and how we’re helping veterinarians run their businesses smarter, using data and analytics that have never been available before.
Whether it’s at our headquarters in Portland, ME, our facilities in Nebraska, Kentucky, Kansas or Texas, or in the veterinary practices we visit across the country, we’re excited every day by the innovation and impact we’re bringing to veterinarians. There’s much more to come.
2017 Featured Articles
- Shaw named EY's regional 'entrepreneur of year’
- Online stores can be good for business but many veterinarians don't know it
- Honors go to pair of Maine innovators in fields of health, pet medication services
- Maine businesses, jobs thrive on growing devotion to pets
- It's a marathon, not a sprint: Don't give up on selling parasite prevention
- Venture capital slows nationally, but Maine has comparatively large deal in Q4
- Portland company lands $52 million to disrupt veterinary industry
- Benjamin Shaw's Vets First Choice bites into traditional distribution
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice invests in Vets First Choice to Accelerate and Expand Services for Veterinary Practices
- Equine Veterinarians and Horse Owners Win with Vets First Choice/Luitpold Animal Health Partnership
- Vets First Choice Launches Industry's First Mobile Prescription App