Vets First Choice Launches Industry’s First Complete Mobile Prescription App
Veterinarians can now create, approve, and renew client prescriptions from their iPhone
Vets First Choice, the leading provider of veterinary prescription management solutions, announced today the launch of ScriptConnectTM, the industry’s first mobile app that enables veterinarians to completely manage patient prescriptions on their iPhone.
The app is an extension of the company’s innovative digital prescription management platform used by thousands of veterinary practices nationwide to increase compliance and revenues. Integrated with a customized online store, the platform allows practices to offer its clients—pet and horse owners—a full range of prescription medications, over-the-counter products, diets, and compounds through the company’s accredited pharmacy, and with direct home or barn delivery.
“This new app is a simple and user-friendly way to create, approve and renew prescriptions on the go,” said Dr. Elizabeth Maloney of Equine Therapies in Franklin, MA. “It saves my whole team valuable time so we can service our clients even better.”
Ease-of-use for practices and clients is one of the hallmarks of the company’s platform. “Vets First Choice makes my life a lot easier,” said Dr. Erin Byrd of Socks & Co. Mobile Veterinary Services. “My clients get the products they need sent right to their home and I can keep my overhead and storage space requirements low. This new app saves me time, too. I can check the chart, approve and done.”
The ScriptConnect app is available only to qualified veterinary professionals in the U.S. who have been verified by and are current subscribers of Vets First Choice. The app is available now in the Apple iTunes store for iPhone 5+ and iPod Touch 5th generation and higher devices running on iOS 8.0 and newer. The company plans to expand to other smart phone platforms in the future.
About Vets First Choice
Vets First Choice is a leading provider of cloud-based prescription management, pharmacy services, marketing solutions, and practice analytics for companion and equine veterinary practitioners nationwide. Its services result in better prescription compliance, reduced inventory, increased client engagement, and improved practice profitability. The company has been recognized by national accreditation boards, including Vet-VIPPS and PCAB, for exceptional quality, service, and performance. For more information, please visit www.vetsfirstchoice.com.
2017 Featured Articles
Inc. 5000 includes 12 fast-growing Maine companies
- Shaw named EY's regional 'entrepreneur of year’
- Online stores can be good for business but many veterinarians don't know it
- Honors go to pair of Maine innovators in fields of health, pet medication services
- Maine businesses, jobs thrive on growing devotion to pets
- It's a marathon, not a sprint: Don't give up on selling parasite prevention
- Venture capital slows nationally, but Maine has comparatively large deal in Q4
- Portland company lands $52 million to disrupt veterinary industry
- Benjamin Shaw's Vets First Choice bites into traditional distribution
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice invests in Vets First Choice to Accelerate and Expand Services for Veterinary Practices
- Equine Veterinarians and Horse Owners Win with Vets First Choice/Luitpold Animal Health Partnership
- Vets First Choice Launches Industry's First Mobile Prescription App